Alexandria Women’s Health Clinic is initiating temporary restrictions and guidance for patients and visitors. As the COVID-19 status continues to rapidly evolve, visitor restrictions are subject to change.
- Our main priority is only seeing our patients for services and limiting the amount of people in our waiting areas.
- Our protocol is that no more than 10 people can be in our clinic at any time.
- We take temperatures daily of all patients and staff members.
- The building requires face masks be worn when entering the building and clinic. We will provide face coverings for any patient who arrives without one.
- If you are experiencing fever (100.4) or cough, or if you feel you might have COVID-19, for the health and safety of our patients and employees, patients/visitors will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Visitors are limited to designated drivers.
- We do not allow visitors under the age of 18. This includes infants and siblings.
- We do not allow visitors in the waiting room (if possible).
- Visitors may be screened for flu-like symptoms upon arrival.
- Visitors in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 should not visit and, instead, should seek care from a healthcare provider.
We appreciate your cooperation.